No more Barbie pink dresses? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] YES!!!!!
As long as Emily's meet outfit isn't pink...
No more Barbie pink dresses? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] YES!!!!!
Do you think she will be released this year? I have tried to find this book online with no success. I am so excited!!! I would love for Molly to have the blanket that the class knits. That would be my dream accessory!!!
What color red-like Felicity auburn or REAL red.
I would love to have a REAL red doll.
-Jordyn
I hope that's what Emily looks like! Is this definitely accurate?
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 07, 2006 10:11 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>
She must be beautiful! It's too bad she won't have light brown hair with gray eyes like I had hoped. Then she would resemble my mother as a child.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 07, 2006 10:55 PM: Message edited by: JuliaAM ]</font>
Be careful what you ask please. You don't want this person to get in trouble if they DID see her in a survey or if they work for AG.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My guess is no.Originally posted by mspenny:
Does she have bangs?[/QB]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 07, 2006 10:59 PM: Message edited by: JuliaAM ]</font>
Does she have bangs?
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 07, 2006 10:57 PM: Message edited by: JuliaAM ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It seems to be definite. Here is an article on Mattels stock for today 3-7-06 updated at 10:30 PM ETOriginally posted by 3castles:
Maybe I'm lost here.
Are they definitely making Emily OR is this just speculation????
http://today.reuters.com/stocks/Comp...ull&symbol=MAT
Or to just skip to the main part. Copy/paste
The American Girl Brands segment is a direct marketer, children's publisher and retailer, with a flagship line of dolls, books and accessories, as well as the Just Like You and Bitty Baby brands. American Girl Brands also publishes Advice & Activity books and the American Girl magazine. In 2006, American Girl Brands, in association with Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., is creating a third made-for-TV movie scheduled to air in 2006 featuring Molly McIntire, a classic American Girl character. New product introductions include the Emily doll, Molly's best friend from the movie, and Jess, the newest Girl of the Year doll for 2006. American Girl Brands products are sold only in the United States and Canada.
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ March 07, 2006 10:37 PM: Message edited by: mspenny ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 07, 2006 11:30 PM: Message edited by: mspenny ]</font>
Bookmarks